Monday, July 24, 2017

“Till Death Do Us Part…”

It was one cold evening and I was staring blankly at the sky. The night was so quiet. The breeze of the air lazily touched my skin. I was in that state when a sudden flash of event took me out of reality…
"Till Death Do Us Part"
“Son? When are you going to be married?” It was the question my mother asked me which left me thinking so deeply. Personally, I didn’t know. At that point of time, I really didn’t know, even a single ounce of idea never crippled my system.
A day after, I was busy doing a research when an advertisement popped out on the top corner of the site I was working with. It says, Date Foreign Women Now. My attention was nailed to that ad and I just saw myself registering to this site! This site enables a man to chat and date women whom he can marry. I guess the question my mom asked me will be answered in a while!
Within those days of chatting and having great conversations with gorgeous women, I was really confused of whom should I ask to be my future wife. Imagine yourself talking to lovely and alluring ladies, would you be able to choose one?
It took days for me to get to know each. Their stories, their culture, their behaviors, their ambitions in life, all of those, made me wonder how in the world would someone fail to marry these women? How lucky would the guy be if he got the chance to meet one of these women and eventually get tied!
Now, here I am, staring soulfully at a woman walking down the aisle, the woman dressed in full white, the woman whom I learned to love, the woman I will be calling as my dear wife. I have never imagined that I will be marrying a foreign woman. The happiness I felt being with her before our wedding day was just so high! I have never imagined that because of that match-making website, I finally found my everything. I have finally exchanged vows… “till death do us part”.
For every man out there, are you looking for the woman of your life? Well, just a bit of advice or suggestion, try to visit this site (http://www.cityofbrides.com/) and see for yourself the happiness it will bring to your life. Know its capacity to give you a good and happy family life.

No comments:

Post a Comment